The Human Resource Director is responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. The Human Resource Director will manage the HR operations as it relates to Recruitment, Onboarding, Staffing, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Compensation, Compliance, and Benefits. The HR Director promotes the mission of the organization, implementing strategic initiatives and managing best practices to assure integrity and values which facilitate a high performing collaborative culture.
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Psychology, Sociology, Public Health or related field. Masters preferred.
• 10 plus years' related HR experience.
• Experience in health care environment and non-profit organizations preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years in a Supervisory/Leadership role.
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP credential required
• Active Membership and affiliations with HR professional groups
• Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, employee relations, performance management, organization development, compensation, benefits, safety, training and development.
• Above average oral and written communication skills combined with excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the Executive Team, Board of Directors, external partners as needed.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including excel, PowerPoint, record keeping, internet, intranet, database systems, and software applications.
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and professional judgment with handling matters of sensitive nature.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work with ambiguity in an ever changing environment.
• Must be able to work independently and collaboratively, executing deliverables within the deadlines established in a fast paced environment.
• Must be willing to travel to other Zufall sites and attend offsite meetings as necessary.
• Must be willing to report to office on a daily basis. This position doesn’t offer telecommuting arrangements.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GSC